Here are your 28 ebooks file:
You can use these as giveaways for your squeeze page, put your name on them and make them into ebooks, or even use these for ideas to create your own membership lessons, just choose a page in the package, read that page, then write it in your own words and title it – and bam! you have a membership lesson.
Do this each day for 500 days and you will have a 500 lesson membership, all in your own words.
Keep this really simple, listen to this training as a bonus:
Bonus: the tools I use to create my memberships:
- –> I recommend using namecheap.com to get your domain name
- –> Then I highly recommend you use WordPress Engine and if you want to read all about why: Why I Use and Recommend WordPress Engine Even Though It Costs More
- A few themes that allow you to make a truly original site: various themes I recommend
- Which membership software to use?For a nearly exhaustive study of about 30 memberships, read this post: list of 30 membership softwares and plugins
You can click through and read about each one, some are easy and some are complex, some are cheap and some are not. You simply have to choose one that meets your needs . . just remember that free usually means unsupported (you don’t work for free, either, do you?) so be careful with free unless absolutely necessary.Now, having given you a big list . . . I personally like memberpress and memberium (memberium can only be used with infusionsoft, which I use)My guess is that wishlist is one of the best low-cost ones, but I although I’ve set up a membership with it, I haven’t used it robustly.Also, know you don’t NEED membership software – you can simply put all your lessons in one category in wordpress, then create a page with that categories’ name, and make that page blank, that way no one except folks you give the lessons to (through your email campaign) will be able to know the link to the lessons. But . . .if you are going to go big, use membership software!
- –> Once you have your new wordpress site set up, then you can start adding the lessons
I also have a membership where I teach you step by step how to build your own membership:
To your success,