The following questions, when you answer them, will help you develop your dream business:
1) What exactly is your Dream Business?
2) Why do you believe you should create it?
3) How will your BIG IDEA change lives?
4) How is it different (or similar) to other web businesses that do something similar?
5) What will be included in your BIG BUSINESS dream site?
6) Write down anything and everything else about what you dream about in your business
7) What challenges have you faced in the past in trying to implement your BIG DREAM?
8) If you have never started, why not? What held you back?
9) If you have started, but failed or stalled, what happened?
10) What do you see as your 3 biggest weaknesses?
11) How do those weaknesses stunt your growth?
12) Who desperately NEEDS what you are going to teach, share, or sell?
13) Why do they need it from YOU and no one else?
14) Is anyone else doing exactly the same thing?
15) How is YOUR solution different or better than everyone else who teaches what you want to?
16) How is YOUR solution going to change people’s lives?
17) Is your solution simpler or more complex than the existing solutions?
18) Do you want to be the LEADER in your business concept, or just go along with everyone else and get by?
19) Did you make MORE revenue last year online than the year before?
20) Are you already selling your solution in a smaller form, but you want to go big and viral now?
21) If so, how many units do you sell each month, and at what price each?
22) Do you have an enthusiastic fan base to whom you can tell about your great idea? If so, what is that fan base, and how many are in it?
23) If you KNOW you can change lives, but haven’t been able to, what are the top 3 things that have stopped you from doing it?
24) Do you want to follow a proven model, or do you want to re-invent the wheel?
25) On a scale of 1-10, how bad do you want to change the world with your solution?
26) On a scale of 1-10, how bad to you want to make $100k this year with your solution?
27) How hard are you willing to work to make it happen?
28) What are you willing to drop or get rid of to make $100k this year changing the world with your solution?
29) What will be the 3 biggest things that would change in your life if you get this viral innovative business off the ground?
30) Final question (yahoo!!) – what is going to be the BEST PART about learning how to implement your dream business?
Now that you’ve answered these, you should have a clearer picture of the “big picture” in your business . . . and what your business will begin to look and feel like.
Dig deeper into these questions and your answers, ask yourself how, if you were to change certain answers, that you could improve your concept or your business idea.
What changes will need to occur in your mindset for you to fully implement what you’ve written on your dream business blueprint?
P.S. Have these questions already given you an amazing clarity??