As a starter step in evaluating your business and determining what you’ll help others with to change their lives and give them a reason to enroll to work with you (YAY!), I’ve created a series of questions that will help you think about your talents, ability, and the way you will be changing lives.
Please take your time in answering these, on a separate sheet of paper, you can refer to these answers over time:
1) What exactly is your Dream Business?
2) Why do you believe you should create it?
3) How will your BIG IDEA change lives?
4) How is it different (or similar) to other web businesses that do something similar?
5) What will be included in your dream business web site?
6) Please tell me anything and everything else about what you dream about in your business
Part 2 (So I understand what your weaknesses are so we can work with/around them):
7) What challenges have you faced in the past in trying to implement your BIG DREAM?
8) If you have never started, why not? What held you back?
9) If you have started, but failed or stalled, what happened?
10) What do you see as your 3 biggest weaknesses?
11) How do those weaknesses stunt your growth?
Part 3: (So we can begin designing your business fast!):
12) Who desperately NEEDS what you are going to teach, share, or sell?
13) Why do they need it from YOU and no one else?
14) Is anyone else doing exactly the same thing?
15) How is YOUR solution different or better than everyone else who teaches what you want to?
16) How is YOUR solution going to change people’s lives?
17) Is your solution simpler or more complex than the existing solutions?
18) Do you want to be the LEADER in your business concept, or just go along with everyone else and get by?
19) Did you make MORE revenue last year online than the year before?
20) Are you already selling your solution in a smaller form, but you want to go big and viral now?
21) If so, how many units do you sell each month, and at what price each?
22) Do you have an enthusiastic fan base to whom you can tell about your great idea? If so, what is that fan base, and how many are in it?
23) If you KNOW you can change lives, but haven’t been able to, what are the top 3 things that have stopped you from doing it?
24) Do you want to follow a proven model, or do you want to re-invent the wheel?
25) On a scale of 1-10, how bad do you want to change the world with your solution?
26) On a scale of 1-10, how bad to you want to make $100k this year with your solution?
27) How hard are you willing to work to make it happen?
28) What are you willing to drop or get rid of to make $100k this year changing the world with your solution?
29) What will be the 3 biggest things that would change in your life if you get this viral innovative business off the ground?
30) Final question (yahoo!!) – Have these questions already given you an amazing clarity??
These questions are designed to get YOU thinking . . and there are no right or wrong answers.
But my guess is that you have a lot more clarity now about your business and what you want to improve, innovate or create!
Now, take this sheet of paper with your answers, and post it over your computer and read it each morning each of the next 30 days!