Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: What can you do to help us together get you where you want to go?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What can you do to help us together get you where you want to go? Reply To: What can you do to help us together get you where you want to go?

Onofrio Fiorentino
Participant

Hi Everyone – I want to help others with the challenges they face, if and when I have the knowledge or ability to do so, as time permits!

My big challenge stems from the fact that I’m in a very fluid situation and almost everything is urgent at the time it surfaces and there’s only 24 hours in a day! So, I hope to get concrete suggestions on how to manage myself and my business building activities, (traditionally called time management, a term which I don’t like because it is inaccurate).

I have an existing business that, after a big slump, I’m now rebuilding, using old, established methods that are proven to work but in slow growth, traditional ways.

I’m also here because I’m aiming to leverage the power of the internet and technology to power-up and speed-up and to rebuild bigger and faster than ever before. And, I hope to establish great relationships here with the possibility of setting up Joint Ventures which would be mutually beneficial.

A foundational principle I stick to and follow is to help people, with physical, emotional, spiritual and financial health and wellness, and, not to brag in any way… I’ve have had some good success at helping people in those ways.

Having said that, we must be aware of what I call the “seduction of technology” which can be very alluring and enticing but takes our focus away from the human side of business, … if we let that happen.

I’m sure you are all aware of the issues that often arise due to the downside of technology, and thankfully the human side of business is one of Sean’s strong suits which he has placed prominently as an integral part of his business building!

Skip to toolbar