Reply To: What is your biggest question about squeeze pages?
Home Page › Forums › Holding Tank › Squeeze Pages › What is your biggest question about squeeze pages? › Reply To: What is your biggest question about squeeze pages?
I see a squeeze page as a landing page that has the sole purpose as to get someone to signup for a free product, to get them on a list.
These could be the first and third examples Bruce had above.
My biggest question is should there be a anatomy to a squeeze page and certain features that are always found.
1. A Headline – that capture the persons attention
2. Sub Headline – to expand on the Headline (sometime these headline and sub headline can be reverse)
3. Bullet Points or Text – Key Benefits
4. Image usually of ebook, or a short video
5. Optin Form either name and email with button and just email and button
6. Legal Information – and copyright information
Rule: The whole thing needs to sit about the fold on your web page.
– Goes to Thank You Page with download button and maybe an upsell
– Send them an email with Welcome email and download link again
Whereas I see the other optins as Lead Magnets where you get some other benefit such as reading an article, watching a video and then you are given a call to action.
What’s other thoughts on this? Have I missed something? Agree? Disagree? 🙂
All things Digital
For Training https://www.onlinenowtraining.com/
For Services https://digitalmia.com/