Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Let's meet each other!

Home Page Forums Meet Each Other Let's meet each other! Reply To: Let's meet each other!

Bob Moore
Participant

Hello all,

I’m really excited to be here. I’ve been following Sean for a while, and I think this is really the thing that is going to change the game for me. I’ve been “dabbling” in internet marketing for more years than I care to admit. So what’s been the problem? I guess it’s the same as it is for so many others. I get caught up in the next big thing, learning and learning, but I’m not implementing.

“Oh, here’s another really cool course/software/plugin. Let’s buy it and pretend we’re moving forward by going through the tutorial videos 17 times.” Accountability is something I definitely need. Without it, I’ll keep spinning my wheels and fooling myself thinking I’m making progress. I feel I have the knowledge. I’m just missing the kick in the backside to get moving. I know I have all the “toys” I need to get started.

I guess it’s just a matter of thinking like a marketer and not like a buyer.

This group came along at the right time. I’m hoping to finally break the shackles of inactivity and make some really great friends in the process. That’s the long and the short of it for right now, Folks.

Let’s all do this together. Onward and upward.

Unlock the key to earning thousands per day. Leads, sales, and profits await. Click here.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Skip to toolbar