Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Do your family/friends know what you do online? And are they supportive?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Do your family/friends know what you do online? And are they supportive? Reply To: Do your family/friends know what you do online? And are they supportive?

Susan Parnaby
Participant

My ex told me he was going to do things many times and never did them. Think the record was held by the wardrobes he said he would fix shortly before we were married and were still not fixed a year after I left them with him. When he said he was going to divorce me neither I nor my family believed him. Mum says he first mentioned the idea to her 20 years earlier hence her shock when he actually did. Looking back it was the kindest thing he ever did for me.

So this is not too far off topic he had at least 3 separate attempts to set up and run his own offline business and every one of them failed. The last two combined drained our finances as he had no income for well over a year and unknown to me he was borrowing money hand over fist to pay the bills. As long as none of us here are quite that stupid we will be fine.

God's Lily is "a voice for those frustrated by the slow progress towards a fair society where the needs of the weakest are met in a way that it strengthens them rather than weakens them further" . If that includes you then hop on over and have a look around. If you like what you see it would be a good idea to sign up to receive our blog broadcasts. Oh and you will get a couple of pdf files that explain the what and why behind the site when

Skip to toolbar