Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: How do you stay motivated when you aren't making any money?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything How do you stay motivated when you aren't making any money? Reply To: How do you stay motivated when you aren't making any money?

Susan Parnaby
Participant

Perfectionism ouch! that was part of the nightmare I escaped a few years ago. It was amazing how many times I heard “I cannot do this because I am too unsure of myself.” or “I won’t start in case I cannot do it well enough.” End result nothing gets done and whatever the current coping mechanism is gets triggered.

I like things done well but fine details drive me nuts. Knowing who you are and what you are capable of is incredibly important. Self-acceptance and self-respect are amazingly empowering.

God's Lily is "a voice for those frustrated by the slow progress towards a fair society where the needs of the weakest are met in a way that it strengthens them rather than weakens them further" . If that includes you then hop on over and have a look around. If you like what you see it would be a good idea to sign up to receive our blog broadcasts. Oh and you will get a couple of pdf files that explain the what and why behind the site when

Skip to toolbar