Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: How long have you been trying to build your online business?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything How long have you been trying to build your online business? Reply To: How long have you been trying to build your online business?

Huh. Don’t ask!
2011 sounds about right. That would be the year I first typed “How can I make money online?” into the search engines.

I’m kind of a slow learner (also easily distracted), so it’s taken me that long to accept that there’s no push-button solution, learn what internet marketing truly is, and stay the course to completion. (In my defense, in the process, I’ve also been parenting 3 kids, as well as working my “day job”. And social work is not exactly the type of job you can just leave your job at the door at the day’s end.)

Now, how long have I wanted to work for myself, via the computer? Forever…First, it was writing, and thinking that I could earn enough money writing to just earn a nice living solely off that. (So far, I’ve been sadly deluded. What I’ve made writing freelance novels and magazine articles, and greeting cards I made and sold online, could pay about 2 months of my house note in total.)

Then I learned about the IM world.

For better or for worse, it’s become my passion to eventually make it work.

I Use Reviews
Where I Only Review Internet Marketing Products and Programs
I Actually Use, Or Have Used
Visit My YouTube Channel!
Follow Me on Twitter @IUseReviews

2 users thanked author for this post.
Skip to toolbar