Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: How long have you been trying to build your online business?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything How long have you been trying to build your online business? Reply To: How long have you been trying to build your online business?

Sean Mize
Keymaster

I’ll join the fray on this one 🙂

I started in 2006

wrote a time management ebook and had the guts to believe I could sell it and make a living!

I sold maybe 300 units at $16.95 and quickly realized I couldn’t live on it – but was hooked after my first sale!

(I actually had been hooked by selling in magazines and classified ads when I was maybe 17, but never could pull it off. Sold diet pills in college by running ads in the thrifty nickel then making home deliveries).

So for me, the internet was a natural progression . . the only difference is the “ads” were online . . and of course I found “ads” in the form of ezinearticles: Ezinearticles Sean Mize

So I figured out how to do it and . . .scaled and scaled . . .got to as many as 1000 articles a month for a few months (those were expensive months).

Now here’s a food for thought . . what is a current medium that can be exploited like ezinearticles?

Quora (look for me there, dabbling)

Client Cynthia Leighton has been pushing it over there as well.

Is it finding people with big followings on instagram and youtube and buying a shout out to their lists?

Or is it something new that is just coming online . . . where you can participate and advertise?

What is YOUR ezinearticles?

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

1 user thanked author for this post.
Skip to toolbar