Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: I need your help

Home Page Forums Ask Anything I need your help Reply To: I need your help

Julia Rotgers
Participant

You’re welcome Bruce!

I wanted to clarify my thinking process, you asked;

Instead, I want to write these things for people.

If you were looking for a ghostwriter, then what topics would you want to learn about?

I wouldn’t want to learn a particular topic to be trained on because, in this case I don’t want to learn how to do it, I’m looking for a service.

If I’m coming to you for ghostwriting I want to be confident you could write like me or be able to adopt the tone and voice of my site, take good care of my audience with the info you provide and prove that you added enough value to my process that I’d be more than happy to pay you for your services.

How do you do that?

Without giving away your secret sauce, an article about how you get to understand the tone of a site, for instance would be interesting to me as a purchaser of your service.

Or how much money could you actually save a person by writing for them? Do you have any case studies you could share?

All this being said the ‘how to do it’ steps can also be good topics because they can lead people to see #1 you know your craft and #2 its more work than I want to do so let’s pass this work on to the expert.

Hope this helps,
Julia

Have You Been Struggling, Thinking You Don't Have Enough Time To Build Your Business???
What if "Not Having Enough Time" Was A Thing of The Past?

If You're Ready For a WHOLE NEW WAY of Thinking About Your "Available Time" Click
ThisChangesTheGame.com and start finding the time you need to get your business off the ground, even if you time is limited.

JuliaRotgers.com

1 user thanked author for this post.
Skip to toolbar