Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Can you be successful and still have time for family and friends?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Can you be successful and still have time for family and friends? Reply To: Can you be successful and still have time for family and friends?

I agree that success is not success when you can’t make time for the people you love and care about. But, as Susan describes, it’s very difficult to be successful when you don’t exactly have your own space and you live with a semi-retired husband. I am a free flowing person when it comes to my time management (yes, my flaw when it comes to business), so it’s difficult for me to set limits with my husband. He doesn’t see me bringing home the bacon quite yet, so he tends to not take the large amount of time that I spend online taking care of business very seriously. At least not yet! If I could finally produce an income, I think then he might begin to take my business activities seriously and see it in our best interest to not constantly interrupt my flow. I love him so much… it is my dream to provide well for the both of us as soon as possible.

♥ Coach Claire

NichirenBuddhistShaman.com

Discover the joy in every situation...

FREE full reading of your choice - for members only!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Skip to toolbar