Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: What dollar amount was your very first income online?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What dollar amount was your very first income online? Reply To: What dollar amount was your very first income online?

Elaine Guinn
Participant

In September 2002, my daughter and I started the business I run now… selling online and offline publications to a niche market of small business owners in network marketing. (She’s since gone on to become a paralegal and works in law enforcement now. I’m the writer, graphic artist and entrepreneur in the family.)

While all of our competitors in the field were selling printed materials, we decided to offer only electronic publications.

Even though, at that time, we paid someone to build our website, and we weren’t exactly sure what we were doing, we had a beginning list because of our years working in the niche.

So we marketed our “Grand Opening” and actually sold over $500 in electronic newsletter subscriptions the very first day.

Several years later, because of customer demand, we added printed newsletters to our product list.

Over time, my business has become stale. I am trying to update my websites, marketing and expand my list… inject new life into my business.

I am just grateful that I still am able to run the business, and… that it was successful from the beginning. Some things just work out…

Blessings…
Elaine

Skip to toolbar