Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Let's meet each other!

Home Page Forums Meet Each Other Let's meet each other! Reply To: Let's meet each other!

Jan Sandhouse Hurst
Participant

This is the “Meet Jan Sandhouse Hurst” section from my book, “How To Get Elected For The Job OF Your Dreams”:

Jan Sandhouse Hurst is a Marketing Authority, International Trainer, Speaker and Author, as well as an internationally recognized expert in International Business strategies and best practices.

As the Authority Mentor, she shows business owners, service professionals, entrepreneurs and experts how to use her signature marketing formulas to attract more clients, generate profitable leads and boost their authority using Leadership, Leverage and Collaboration.

She earned her leadership stripes as president of numerous non-profit and business groups, and was national chair of an organization of leaders appointed by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce. She is President of The JSH Group, Inc. and the founder of AuthorityMarketingMastery.com.

She teaches easy formulas for creating magnetic marketing results and killer authority positioning. Jan has taught hundreds of individuals and businesses her creative strategies, systems and solutions that pay off. Her training will make you money for the rest of your life.”

Promotional hype, I know, but it describes the highlights of what I have done. My career has had lots of twists and turns, but all of that gives me a unique perspective on finding creative solutions for those I help.

I’m combining building authority positioning, marketing and a near-term focus on using newsletters in creative ways in AuthorityMarketingMastery.com.

More of my background is here: http://authoritymarketingmastery.com/how-l-l-c-worked-for-me/

Please let me know if I can help you or scout for you.

Skip to toolbar