Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: How do you stay motivated when you aren't making any money?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything How do you stay motivated when you aren't making any money? Reply To: How do you stay motivated when you aren't making any money?

You know, I am still just setting up my business… that’s why I haven’t made any money, yet. The right things have to be in place before income is possible and I don’t have everything in place quite yet.

I am always helping people, that is my nature… it’s the making money for my many efforts that I have needed to work on. It’s because I have done everything to avoid money all my life that I don’t have any. Money hurt me and abused me… but, with some added life experience, I can now embrace the fact that money can love me, protect me and take care of me as well.

I also must be addicted to giving myself away. As noble as such a selfless, giving attitude is, it doesn’t provide a very good standard of living for anyone in this world.

As Sean is always saying, I will do my best to begin doing the right things in the right way so I can finally earn the money that I truly deserve.

♥ Coach Claire

NichirenBuddhistShaman.com

Discover the joy in every situation...

FREE full reading of your choice - for members only!

2 users thanked author for this post.
Skip to toolbar