Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: What financial investment is required to make a profit online?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What financial investment is required to make a profit online? Reply To: What financial investment is required to make a profit online?

I think a lot of people – myself, included – think that it takes money to make money. Since entering adulthood, I’ve never had access to a lot of money and never have I made very much money at all. To my mind, money is scary and when I go there, I feel like I have to have the money and things like everyone else that I see online. I have not met anyone who has started out with absolutely nothing. If they don’t have “money,” they either have a job, someone who is funding them or an opportunity given to them by someone who does have “money.”

That is the way that this world works, it seems to me.

That being said, working hard is a person’s greatest resource. Always have I worked harder than anyone that I know, but still do I have nothing to show for it. Sean always says that this is because I am putting all my time and effort into the wrong things.

Thus, the time has finally come for me to put all my time and effort into the right things!

♥ Coach Claire

NichirenBuddhistShaman.com

Discover the joy in every situation...

FREE full reading of your choice - for members only!

Skip to toolbar