Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: What do you want to get out of the Sean Mize Community?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What do you want to get out of the Sean Mize Community? Reply To: What do you want to get out of the Sean Mize Community?

Bruce Hoag
Participant

What I want to learn

There’s a certain irony in this question.

That’s because many of us have a propensity to learn and to keep on learning, but somehow never quite get around to implementing.

As a result, we’ve been exhorted, even admonished, to stop learning and start doing. LOL

That said, there are two things that I want to learn in particular:

The first is what I’m missing. I can’t help feeling that even if I did everything I knew how to do that the most important things still haven’t sunk in. I feel tantalizingly close, but not there.

The second thing is that I want to learn how to find the people that I can help the most. You know, Sean, better than me what my strengths are; but for one reason or another, I haven’t been able to connect with the right audience.

Some of that certainly has been the result of changing niches a few times; but I think that there’s more to it than that.

Who I want to meet.

I like to spend time with people who are really smart, and so if I was in a mastermind group, for example, I’d want to be with the sharpest tools in the box.

Who I want to collaborate with

The people I most like to collaborate with are those with whom I can create joint projects.

That’s much easier said than done.

It’s about finding those who need what I have and who have what I need.

I prefer to have part of a pie, rather than 100% of no pie.

I want to have access to . . .

Not something that I’d thought about.

I want to . . .

Build a business that frees me from the day job and enables me to live where I want to and manage my time the way I want to.

I also want to help as many people as I can inside and outside of this group.

Bruce Hoag PhD
The Internet Marketing Psychologist
The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Skip to toolbar