Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: What do you want to get out of the Sean Mize Community?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What do you want to get out of the Sean Mize Community? Reply To: What do you want to get out of the Sean Mize Community?

Elaine Guinn
Participant

What do I want? Hm-m-m-m…

I want to learn exactly how to expand my current business into a stable, comprehensive membership platform that my list can join to gain valuable information and tools to build THEIR business. So… it’s going to be great to watch this site grow and mature.

I want to meet people who will keep me accountable. I seem to have a lot of distractions and obligations that undermine my focus.

I want to collaborate with people who are familiar with the challenges network marketers (MLMers) face. That’s the niche I’m appealing to.

I want to have access to not only step-by-step training in order to build my membership site, but access to someone who can walk me through the technical stuff. That’s where I usually give up.

I want to make 100K per year so that I can not only become financially secure, but I have the resources to really help others accomplish their goals. If I can do it, I can teach my friends, family and my list how to do it, too.

Thanks everyone!

Skip to toolbar