Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Getting Paid On Big Ticket Items

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Getting Paid On Big Ticket Items Reply To: Getting Paid On Big Ticket Items

Julia Rotgers
Participant

What you can charge on your credit card depends on your limit.

When I’ve had to pay or receive a large amount I use a bank draft. The transfer costs a flat fee and I would trust it over PayPal for a 5 or 10K+ payment. But that’s just me.

I have a business account with PayPal and they say there is not an incoming limit, but I still contact them if I know there will be an unusual sale or group of sales in my offline business.

A PayPal invoice might be an option as well. Just keep in mind they will take a percentage.

One other option to look into is PayPal Credit. You may be able to offer it as a payment option and let PayPal handle collecting the money over time while you get paid upfront.

I’ve only received small payments through Stripe and have had no issue with them.

I had a merchant service account for years but when I changed to a seasonal schedule (offline) I did not want to pay all year for the service when there were other comparable options that are basically on demand.

Have You Been Struggling, Thinking You Don't Have Enough Time To Build Your Business???
What if "Not Having Enough Time" Was A Thing of The Past?

If You're Ready For a WHOLE NEW WAY of Thinking About Your "Available Time" Click
ThisChangesTheGame.com and start finding the time you need to get your business off the ground, even if you time is limited.

JuliaRotgers.com

Skip to toolbar