Over the course of the next 12 weeks we are going to work closely together to help you achieve a BIG GOAL.
First, we’ll define that goal.
Second, we’ll get on the phone and create a game plan for achieving that goal.
Third, we’ll meet once a week in a small group and I will hold your feet to the fire to accomplish your goal.
This isn’t going to be easy, or easy-street, and is going to require an amazing learning curve and dedicated focus on the goal.
Now, I am going to ask you some questions to clarify your BIG GOAL, then we’ll set a time for our initial call.
The very first step I’d like to do is to fully understand YOUR dream business . . . what does YOUR DREAM BUSINESS look like . . . .
So before I send you any ideas, give you any instruction, and start creating your personalized Blueprint, I’d like you to answer these questions as detailed as possible, and put them in a word doc or pdf and send them to me:
Part 1 (So I understand your Big Goal):
1) What exactly is your Big Goal for the next 12 weeks?
2) Why do you believe you should do it?
3) How will your BIG GOAL change lives?
4) What challenges have you had in the past trying to achieve your BIG GOAL?
5) Why do you see the next 12 weeks being different?
6) On a scale of 1-10, how committed are you to following through on achieving your BIG GOAL and doing the work necessary to make it happen?
Now, to help me understand YOU and how your BIG GOAL fits into your business, please also answer these questions:
7) What challenges have you faced in the past in trying to implement your BIG DREAM?
8) If you have never started, why not? What held you back?
9) If you have started, but failed or stalled, what happened?
10) What do you see as your 3 biggest weaknesses?
11) How do those weaknesses stunt your growth?
Part 3: (So we can begin designing your business fast!):
12) Who desperately NEEDS what you are going to teach, share, or sell?
13) Why do they need it from YOU and no one else?
14) Is anyone else doing exactly the same thing?
15) How is YOUR solution different or better than everyone else who teaches what you want to?
16) How is YOUR solution going to change people’s lives?
17) Is your solution simpler or more complex than the existing solutions?
18) Do you want to be the LEADER in your business concept, or just go along with everyone else and get by?
19) Did you make MORE revenue last year online than the year before?
20) Are you already selling your solution in a smaller form, but you want to go big and viral now?
21) If so, how many units do you sell each month, and at what price each?
22) Do you have an enthusiastic fan base to whom you can tell about your great idea? If so, what is that fan base, and how many are in it?
23) If you KNOW you can change lives, but haven’t been able to, what are the top 3 things that have stopped you from doing it?
24) Do you want to follow a proven model, or do you want to re-invent the wheel?
25) On a scale of 1-10, how bad do you want to change the world with your solution?
26) On a scale of 1-10, how bad to you want to make $100k this year with your solution?
27) How hard are you willing to work to make it happen?
28) What are you willing to drop or get rid of to make $100k this year changing the world with your solution?
29) What will be the 3 biggest things that would change in your life if you get this viral innovative business off the ground?
30) Final question (yahoo!!) – what is going to be the BEST PART about working with me on this?
ok, answer these in detail, put them in a word doc or pdf and shoot them over to me . .
P.S. Have these questions already given you an amazing clarity??