Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Help me Craft the Best Set Up To Get Your Needs Met!

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Help me Craft the Best Set Up To Get Your Needs Met! Reply To: Help me Craft the Best Set Up To Get Your Needs Met!

Sean Mize
Keymaster

Just thinking out loud here, after reading some of the early posts 🙂

So what I’m hearing is that however it’s organized, we need more granulation . . .categories, etc.

So my original thought was these sections:

Ask Anything (with subcategories, I started it general for momentum, so we wouldn’t have 20 categories with few posts each)

Members Offering Help Section

Members Offering Training (like downloads, etc)

And a Section where you can advertise your coaching, products, etc

So 4 sections . . each having a specific way in which they help

And then perhaps in each of those sections, we organize things by topic . . .

But a possible alternative – this is just me thinking out loud, I’m not sure if this would be too noisy . .

but have all the sections organized instead by topic, then have all the helps components under each topic:

for example, an email campaign section

in that section, one could:

ask questions

get help

you could offer help

there could be a place for YOU to post training YOU’VE created on email campaigns

Keep in mind, for those of you who are thinking, ok, I’m not just a member who is going to help in one topic, and I’m building . . .

but perhaps you are very skilled at a topic, say, video marketing, or email campaigns . .

and you are thinking, how can I leverage PreneurPal to find clients, to create a presence . . that’s coming . . .

There will be signatures, a place for you to advertise, etc

But I really want to get the organization right FIRST before rolling all that out!!!

Thanks for helping, folks!

And to re-iterate, what are your thoughts on these two ideas:

So my original thought was these sections:

Ask Anything (with subcategories, I started it general for momentum, so we wouldn’t have 20 categories with few posts each)

Members Offering Help Section

Members Offering Training (like downloads, etc)

And a Section where you can advertise your coaching, products, etc

So 4 sections . . each having a specific way in which they help

And then perhaps in each of those sections, we organize things by topic . . .

But a possible alternative – this is just me thinking out loud, I’m not sure if this would be too noisy . .

but have all the sections organized instead by topic, then have all the helps components under each topic:

for example, an email campaign section

in that section, one could:

ask questions

get help

you could offer help

there could be a place for YOU to post training YOU’VE created on email campaigns

Which do YOU like?

Pros and cons???

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

Skip to toolbar