Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Help me Craft the Best Set Up To Get Your Needs Met!

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Help me Craft the Best Set Up To Get Your Needs Met! Reply To: Help me Craft the Best Set Up To Get Your Needs Met!

Leslie Leftley
Participant

Hi Sean,

I’m broadly with you on your suggestions. But I would temper them with the wisdom that Don Sturgill brought to the table. We desperately need more structure, even at this early stage, it’s difficult to keep up with all the new questions. I personally have spent at the very least a couple of hours daily, since I joined, trying to add something useful to the question threads I have commented on, and reading and taking in the points raised by others.

We must respect that some people within the group are already running online businesses, and their time is money, so to speak. I stand here with only a bunch of ideas, no business, and a lot of research to do, so at some stage I too will have to prioritize my own stuff, otherwise I won’t get anything off the ground.

I don’t have any suggestions as to what format future changes should take, but we should avoid, at all costs, information overload and getting lost in a quagmire of information, regardless of how useful it may be. So an easy to use Navigation system is, perhaps, the most vital step at all and at the earliest opportunity.

Skip to toolbar