Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Help me Craft the Best Set Up To Get Your Needs Met!

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Help me Craft the Best Set Up To Get Your Needs Met! Reply To: Help me Craft the Best Set Up To Get Your Needs Met!

All of you have some really great ideas and have clearly taken the time to fully think them through! The way that Suzanne has broken it all down looks like it could really work.

I do understand the need for there to be people who have actually done what they’re advising others to do in the “I can help” section, but I do think it is also very helpful and crucial for everyone to have a voice – whether or not they have any experience at all.

Everyone in this community has something to say and offer regardless of their experience in IM. As Sean always says… Anyone Can Coach. Let’s not forget that spirit in here! We don’t want this to be some exclusive club for experts only. We want to make this a place for all serious people who have the burning desire to make a living online.

It is thanks to my experience with giving my “inexperienced” feedback here in PreneurPal for 2 days in a row that I discovered how helpful I actually am. This boosted my confidence so much, that I actually took the plunge and started seriously building my website (squeeze page, included).

ANYONE CAN COACH.

♥ Coach Claire

NichirenBuddhistShaman.com

Discover the joy in every situation...

FREE full reading of your choice - for members only!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Skip to toolbar