Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Best Days To Launch, Offer, For Webinars

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Best Days To Launch, Offer, For Webinars Reply To: Best Days To Launch, Offer, For Webinars

Sean Mize
Keymaster

I think a lot of it depends on YOUR audience and HOW you’ve conditioned them . . .

I have days where I do more business than others . . but it’s the same days I focus on more because it’s my own schedule!

And some of my clients have big days that are different from mine . . .

So I think it’s really a matter of studying your own audience and their engagement.

For example, if you sent a daily email each day for 30 days, and then tracked open rates by day of the week, do some days (say, Wed) get more opens than others?

Do certain times of the day get more response for YOU?

And it depends on your niche . . if you talk with most folks on their business email .. . they are more likely to be online 9-5, whereas if you talk with most folks during their off-time, that might mean 6-9 during the week . . .

So use some logic, then try it out, and be sure to keep track of each email and response on a spreadsheet so you can track what’s working.

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

Skip to toolbar