Reply To: I Am Very New to Internet Marketing, Where Should I Start?
Home Page › Forums › Ask Anything › I Am Very New to Internet Marketing, Where Should I Start? › Reply To: I Am Very New to Internet Marketing, Where Should I Start?
This is a great thread . . perhaps one of the strongest here, and interestingly enough, contains 3 of the most prolific folks here . . .
I believe a newbie must study the market to see what kind of business they want to start, and recognize that fly-by-night business models don’t work and never will.
Once they’ve recognized that, Tina’s wisdom goes:
I believe you must start by first defining your business. This has several components and without this you don’t have a focus and tend to go round and round in circles
- Define Your Business
- Recognize Your Brand / Vision & Share It
- Know Yourself, Your Strengths & Weaknesses And Making Them Work For You
- Find a Connection with your Audience and solve their problems
I think there are several things you need to do before you start so here is my summary.
Then they can follow the basic steps:
1. Create squeeze page
2. Start writing a daily email and daily blog post
3. Start asking subscribers what their biggest challenges are, and creating training or finding training for them.
Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com