Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Success with IM

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Success with IM Reply To: Success with IM

Bob Moore
Participant

Hi Willie,

What I learned quite a while ago was that there is no magic bullet and you have to put in the work. Sean will be a great teacher for you. I know it sounds like a cliche, but you really do need to just take action.

I’m getting to that point in my IM career right now. It’s taken me a long time to realize that I need to quit keep watching tutorial videos and actually do something. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying you shouldn’t be furthering your IM education. You absolutely should. But what I learned the hard way is learning doesn’t mean earning.

It’s okay to keep watching those tutorials, but if you don’t do anything, nothing is going to change. Take it from me. I think I’ve watched a billion hours of tutorials. It’s time to put them into action.

Follow Sean’s teaching, follow the advice of the people here, take action, and you’ll be on the right road. I’m getting there myself. We all are.

You’ve got a great support group here. Use it. Share what you’re doing just as I’ll share what I’m doing.

All the best,
Bob

Unlock the key to earning thousands per day. Leads, sales, and profits await. Click here.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Skip to toolbar