Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Research…Best methods and how in depth for new starters?

Home Page Forums Meet Each Other Research…Best methods and how in depth for new starters? Reply To: Research…Best methods and how in depth for new starters?

Remcy Mongrue
Participant

Hey, I’m interested in the same niche, nice to met you leslie,

1. you could look at self-development websites, lifehacker, zen habits, success.com (type in google top self-developement websites) and see what the top sites are doing that is your competition, i know it’s going to be hard but try to see if these websites are missing something that you could offer.
2 you could type a question in google that you have been pondering or think someone might be think of and see if anyone has a solution to it
(example: Why is the number one regret among the dying “I wish I lived a life true to myself instead of what others expected of me”)
oh man you will find a lot info just by doing that alone in forums,group chat etc. perhaps you could think of answer if even a basic one and start from there and expand it into a course, training etc,
3. Government websites also help a lot actually such as (bureau of labor statistics, and the census bureau) and looking at statistics of what people are having problems with versus what people excel in, actually you can use this in line with step 2 to create a product,
4. look at amazon for top selling personal development books and see what the synopsis is about. this may give you an idea of what you can focus on or you could combine ideas from 3-5 top selling books and create a basic product outline and expand from there.

These are some of the tips I’ve learned over the years on how to create a product, time spent? depends on how busy you are.
hope that helps.

Skip to toolbar