Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Thunder & Lightning in Cape Town busted all my resources

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Thunder & Lightning in Cape Town busted all my resources Reply To: Thunder & Lightning in Cape Town busted all my resources

Hi Amien,
Glad you’re back, and what a blessing from your family!

If you’ve already got your niche/product/funnel in mind, use the week to start with a blank slate and write/draw them out. This will help you focus so when everything arrives, you can go straight to work with newfound clarity! Also, it allows you to work on things without having to be AT a computer to do it.

For other reasons I’ve had an idea but no computer before (weather; computer died; couldn’t pay the internet bill – whatever). Mapping it all out on paper helped me feel I was being productive, even during my dry spell. You can draw out your funnel, write your ebook/emails by hand, make notes about your plans for your course…etc.

If you haven’t gotten that far…no niche, product, ebook, etc…I agree with Tina’s advice above. Do the trainings while you wait, and then you can figure out a specific action plan for when everything does arrive.

Sounds like you have some good kids who make good friends too 🙂

I Use Reviews
Where I Only Review Internet Marketing Products and Programs
I Actually Use, Or Have Used
Visit My YouTube Channel!
Follow Me on Twitter @IUseReviews

1 user thanked author for this post.
Skip to toolbar