Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: One Word That Makes All The Differrence

Home Page Forums Ask Anything One Word That Makes All The Differrence Reply To: One Word That Makes All The Differrence

Susan Parnaby
Participant

Why is it that some words trigger memories? When I think of obsession I think of the times when I needed to get to work and had not tried to catch the bus because I had the offer of a lift. I then found my nerves on edge as the person who offered to give me a lift was so obsessed with washing their hands that they struggled to stop. I was thankful if they took less than 15 minutes. I was stuck if I had tried catching the bus I would have faced a torrent of verbal abuse that erupted out of their hurt feelings. If I didn’t there was a big risk that I would be late. I did try and get to the classroom to set the room up before the learners arrived so that helped create a bit of a buffer. Many times though it was touch and go if I would get there before the class started.

There are definitely some things that you do not want to get obsessed with!

God's Lily is "a voice for those frustrated by the slow progress towards a fair society where the needs of the weakest are met in a way that it strengthens them rather than weakens them further" . If that includes you then hop on over and have a look around. If you like what you see it would be a good idea to sign up to receive our blog broadcasts. Oh and you will get a couple of pdf files that explain the what and why behind the site when

1 user thanked author for this post.
Skip to toolbar