Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Email Marketing

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Email Marketing Reply To: Email Marketing

Susan Parnaby
Participant

Most weeks I have 3 rocks that I need to position things around ie. Tuesday afternoon, Thursday evening and Friday morning. I would really struggle to fit all that lot in before I go out on Friday morning. Some Fridays it is a struggle just to get washed and dressed in time to go out. Fitting everything else in before hand would mean a 3 am start and I am not up to that very often.

It does not help in that I do better if I batch things together. So a week or two doing videos or a week or two writing course notes. I find it so much easier to concentrate on one task through out the entire day and just go for it non-stop.

Susan

God's Lily is "a voice for those frustrated by the slow progress towards a fair society where the needs of the weakest are met in a way that it strengthens them rather than weakens them further" . If that includes you then hop on over and have a look around. If you like what you see it would be a good idea to sign up to receive our blog broadcasts. Oh and you will get a couple of pdf files that explain the what and why behind the site when

Skip to toolbar