Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: What do you hope to get out of this group?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What do you hope to get out of this group? Reply To: What do you hope to get out of this group?

Bob Moore
Participant

First and foremost, I see this as a place to help others and receive help at the same time. I like the accountability aspect as I find myself drifting too often. It got to a point where I would come home from work (as a teacher), watch five or six tutorial videos, and feel as if I spent the last two hours working on my business. Don’t get me wrong — education is important, but if you do nothing with it, it’s useless. For some reason, it took me a long time to get over that hurdle. I’ve gotten better, but I think this is the place that will give me the push I need.

Second, I’m hoping to get some product ideas and information for blog posts. After all, we’re here because we want to make money as well as provide help, right? I really believe the latter to be more important, though. I’ve been told that if your focus is on helping people, the money will come. If you’re just looking to make money and that’s all you’re chasing, you’ll spin your wheels. I’m tired of spinning my wheels.

Unlock the key to earning thousands per day. Leads, sales, and profits await. Click here.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Skip to toolbar