Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: What do you hope to get out of this group?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What do you hope to get out of this group? Reply To: What do you hope to get out of this group?

Bruce Hoag
Participant

That’s very kind of you Jan. Maybe we can talk about some kind of a Finder’s Fee for you.

It’s also a really tough question to answer, LOL.

My strengths lie in deep thinking and reasoning. I ask questions that no one else seems to.

In museums, for example, the most common answer I get when I ask something is, “No one has ever asked me that before.”

Now I’m telling you this is because I like to write about topics that have a lot of scope for talking about why people do what they do and what they should do differently.

So, for example, I’ve written a lot about leadership, management, organizational change, employee motivation, etc.

In the IM world, that takes the form of what’s holding you back? Why do you think A is true of you? Why are you distracted? Why do you procrastinate? What should you do differently in order to get past these obstacles?

You can see that all of this is appropriate for entrepreneurs, which is my target audience.

I could refine that further to online entrepreneurs, IM-ers in particular, though not necessarily exclusively. And of course people such as management consultants and those who have small businesses and are struggling to know how to manage their people.

Is that specific enough for you?

Bruce Hoag PhD
The Internet Marketing Psychologist
The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Skip to toolbar