Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Research…Best methods and how in depth for new starters?

Home Page Forums Meet Each Other Research…Best methods and how in depth for new starters? Reply To: Research…Best methods and how in depth for new starters?

Leslie Leftley
Participant

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your input.

Ah ha…the matrix approach. Fantastic, but I don’t yet have a starting point. I feel compelled to save the world, but I can’t practically do that, so I will have to niche it down. And at the end of the day we are all in business to make our lives more comfortable, by exchanging value for financial reward. So whatever niche I end up beginning my journey with, will have to have a sufficient market with an unfulfilled and/or badly served need.

I am starting the practical sides of this from scratch, so I haven’t even blogged yet. As I have mentioned, in another thread, I have a lot of theory, learned over the years about certain aspects of self development, but have never set up anything business wise. So I am a novice in setting up websites/blogs/sales letters/email sequences etc etc etc. But when I am at that stage it is comforting to know that there are more experienced members of this community that I can reach out to for more practical help.

Skip to toolbar