Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: What are your all-time favorite books for business success?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What are your all-time favorite books for business success? Reply To: What are your all-time favorite books for business success?

Scott Hogue
Participant

Ok, semi-serious here.

The Little Red Hen a Golden Book.

Raised all of my children on The Little Red Hen. You can get it used on Amazon for a dime plus tax and shipping.

They all have careers. The sons are sub contractors. One daughter is becoming a counselor and will have her own business. I messed up with the youngest and she has a job in the medical field.

If you don’t like that
The Science of Getting Rich By Wallace Wattles. Worked for Rhonda Byrne and yes, Napoleon Hill.
It is so obvious you may need someone to explain it or you will miss the 52 principles it contains. I did the first time. Ask and I will send my list.

Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich, get a copy of the early text. Worked for Bob Proctor and millions of others

Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris, he has later revised copies, so check that the references are up to date. Recommended by Seth Goddin (and me).

The Holy Bible KJV. Worked for John D Rockefeller and scores of others.
If you read it as a religious work, you will learn about religion.
If you read it is a wealth book, you will learn about wealth.
Andrew Carnegie quoted it. Used it’s themes in The Gospel of Wealth he wrote.

Believe it or not, How to win friends and influence people, by Dale Carnegie
No matter where you go, for everything from car care to health care you need people.
Everything you want is controlled or owned by someone else or you would have it.
A lot of millionaires base their success on How to win friends and influence people. Robert Fason recommends it.

The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason. A favorite of John F Kennedy I hear.

The Master Key System by Charles Hannel, get a copy of the original text, worked for Bill Gates. He carried it around in High School when the other kids read comic books.

How to get rich in spite of yourself by Louis Grafe. Hard to find. Was the book that turned my life around.

Secret of the ages by Robert Collier. It was in more homes than the bible at one time they claimed. I doubt it, but he knew how to sell books.

The game of life and how to play it by Florence Scovel Shinn. Tom Watson of IBM recommended it.

That should keep one busy for a lifetime reading and rereading them.

Scott Hogue CChH

Scott Hogue CChH
Follow me in the "Use What You Learn Challenge" as I create a website using what I learn from Sean that is a Platform for my niche:
http://www.threestepstowealth.com

The thread on this group that explains it:
http://preneurpal.com/forums/topic/own-the-game-and-win-it/#post-1747

Skip to toolbar