Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Research…Best methods and how in depth for new starters?

Home Page Forums Meet Each Other Research…Best methods and how in depth for new starters? Reply To: Research…Best methods and how in depth for new starters?

Leslie Leftley
Participant

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your input. I understand that I have to dive in at sometime. But the research I have to do is essential, just so I can see for myself what the level of competition is.

I am mostly about getting people to fulfill their true potentials, But also about facing their demons and overcoming the life “cancers” of self loathing, lack of self esteem and self worth.

I do not use the “big C” word lightly as several years ago my wife suffered from Breast cancer (she is well out of the woods now with a clean bill of health). I use the C word as I truly believe that it reflects how debilitating our own states of mind can be, if we don’t learn to understand why they are there, and to recognise the feelings that they create with us. Only at that stage can we begin to deconstruct them and eventually eliminate them or, at least, control them.

Skip to toolbar