Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: What is the most crucial component of your business?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What is the most crucial component of your business? Reply To: What is the most crucial component of your business?

Bob Moore
Participant

I agree with Don. Many will tell you that your list is the most important part of your business. I would reword that to say it is not the most important part of your business but rather an important part of your business.

Someone can take away my list. It’s a tangible asset that I could ultimately lose. No one, however, can take away my marketing knowledge.

Go ahead and take away my list. I have the knowledge to build another one. . .and another one. . .and another one. You get the point. No one, however, can take from me my knowledge.

Now, let me say this: If you’ve seen any of my previous posts, I’ve said that knowledge without action means nothing. I stand by that; however, if you have the knowledge and re-implement it, that’s another story. You’re using it to move forward.

Bottom line, use your knowledge to take action. No one can take that away from you. Make sense?

Unlock the key to earning thousands per day. Leads, sales, and profits await. Click here.

Skip to toolbar