Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

What is the most crucial component of your business?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What is the most crucial component of your business?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Rhodes 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Replies

Don Sturgill
    Participant

My skills, experience, and education. With those, I can make a living anywhere. Without them, I’m back at the beginning.

Susan Parnaby
    Participant

The only things that are crucial are the things that you cannot do without and that depends upon your business model. There are people who have tried to do business online without having a website or an email list. How successful they have been in the long term I don’t know but it has been attempted.

Susan

God's Lily is "a voice for those frustrated by the slow progress towards a fair society where the needs of the weakest are met in a way that it strengthens them rather than weakens them further" . If that includes you then hop on over and have a look around. If you like what you see it would be a good idea to sign up to receive our blog broadcasts. Oh and you will get a couple of pdf files that explain the what and why behind the site when

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Many internet marketers say the list is the most valuable part. With it, you can start over. I’ll stick with having the knowledge and ability to put together a list. With that, you can go on even if the list is lost.

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

The most important part of the business for me is self-discipline.

Without it, nothing else happens.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Elaine Guinn
    Participant

While my knowledge, experience and skills are, of course, an important reason I am able to build this business, they would not, for the most part, exist yet if I were a young person, just trying to start one. So… I’d have to rely on the knowledge, experience and skills of others.

So… the most important component of my business is the relationships I’ve built and hopefully, will build here.

They’ve become my mentors, coaches, friends… and many of them comprise my list.

Elaine

Scott Hogue
    Participant

The client?

You can have a business without me (Zig Ziglar died and his business goes on)
    You can have a business without marketing (Probably not much, but people keep contacting me about a business I shut down years ago)
    You don’t have to have skills (Heck, there are frauds that don’t even try)

But without a client or customer you have no business.

In fact, your client determines the very nature of your business.

Just how I see it, your mileage may vary,

Scott Hogue CChH

Scott Hogue CChH
    Follow me in the "Use What You Learn Challenge" as I create a website using what I learn from Sean that is a Platform for my niche:
    http://www.threestepstowealth.com

The thread on this group that explains it:
    http://preneurpal.com/forums/topic/own-the-game-and-win-it/#post-1747

Julia Rotgers
    Participant

I would say the crucial component of any business is how well you know your client/customer.

Once you have clarity around who you serve, everything else is built around that.

Have You Been Struggling, Thinking You Don't Have Enough Time To Build Your Business???
    What if "Not Having Enough Time" Was A Thing of The Past?

If You're Ready For a WHOLE NEW WAY of Thinking About Your "Available Time" Click
    ThisChangesTheGame.com and start finding the time you need to get your business off the ground, even if you time is limited.

JuliaRotgers.com

How true, Scott! The client / customer is the whole reason we went into business in the first place. A business has no purpose if it doesn’t serve at least one client / customer (but hopefully many more!). Yes, we have to make a living, but we can only do so if we are providing a needed service. This is so vitally important to remember as we build our profitable businesses. Everything should be built around the need of your clients / customers.

♥ Coach Claire

NichirenBuddhistShaman.com

Discover the joy in every situation...

FREE full reading of your choice - for members only!

Yes, Don… our business is ourselves. If I lose everything tomorrow, I could build it all over again as long as I have me. It is me who fills the need of my customer, not anyone or anything else.

♥ Coach Claire

NichirenBuddhistShaman.com

Discover the joy in every situation...

FREE full reading of your choice - for members only!

Bob Moore
    Participant

I agree with Don. Many will tell you that your list is the most important part of your business. I would reword that to say it is not the most important part of your business but rather an important part of your business.

Someone can take away my list. It’s a tangible asset that I could ultimately lose. No one, however, can take away my marketing knowledge.

Go ahead and take away my list. I have the knowledge to build another one. . .and another one. . .and another one. You get the point. No one, however, can take from me my knowledge.

Now, let me say this: If you’ve seen any of my previous posts, I’ve said that knowledge without action means nothing. I stand by that; however, if you have the knowledge and re-implement it, that’s another story. You’re using it to move forward.

Bottom line, use your knowledge to take action. No one can take that away from you. Make sense?

Unlock the key to earning thousands per day. Leads, sales, and profits await. Click here.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Scott, you are spot on!

The most important part of my business is the PEOPLE I help!

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

Mark Rhodes
    Participant

Claire,

Most of my best business comes out of the blue. Hurting people just find me somehow. That means the most crucial component for me is to be spiritually ready to answer the phone or email with love and a desire to see the broken healed.

I guess that means websites, emails, comments on forums are important, too. Because that is how people find me in the first place. As an example, a year ago, two unrelated people called me for help. Back to back phone calls. In fact, their family members had to call because they were both too sick. The had both seen the same comment I had written 15 years ago on a forum.

Mark

All About Health And Healing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar