Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Reply To: Page Builder of Choice

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Page Builder of Choice Reply To: Page Builder of Choice

Susan Parnaby
Participant

After handcoding 2 or 3 sites I was really thankful to find WordPress. So much easier. I can do in a few hours what it used to take me a week to do. I still use some of the html and css I learnt at that time. Trying to do things like add a contact form was very hard now it can take a few minutes even with adding a plug in to do the work.

Finding the right theme for you is trial and error. There again fashions change and you can keep up with them more easily using a separate theme.

About a year ago I stumbled across someone doing a webinar on building sites using a plug in page builder by site origin. This is a plug in that uses a freeium model. I can do all I want to do with the free version. Their are a variety of page builder plug ins within the wordpress repository. It took me a litle while to be as comfortable using them as the demonstrator on the webinar but it has expanded the range of things I can do substantially. You never know it might not be long before WordPress includes some form of pagebuilder as part of its standard functionality.

God's Lily is "a voice for those frustrated by the slow progress towards a fair society where the needs of the weakest are met in a way that it strengthens them rather than weakens them further" . If that includes you then hop on over and have a look around. If you like what you see it would be a good idea to sign up to receive our blog broadcasts. Oh and you will get a couple of pdf files that explain the what and why behind the site when

1 user thanked author for this post.
Skip to toolbar