Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Anyone working full time job while trying to build thier marketing business?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Anyone working full time job while trying to build thier marketing business?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce Hoag 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

James Williams
    Participant

Hello Friends, Anyone working a full time job while trying to build their marketing business?
    I usually work 60 plus hours a week at my job while still trying work my business. Not always an easy task. How are managing your limited time.

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

I work 30 hours per week, M-F. Where I live, that’s considered full-time.

Working 60 hours a week must make it really tough, James.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Bob Moore
    Participant

Hi James,

My day job is as a high school English teacher. I’m also the head of the English department at my school. Many weeks I put in probably about 60 hours when you consider classroom time, meetings, and grading papers.

The time I devote to my business is the two to three hours between when I come home and the time my wife and I have dinner. That’s totally devoted to business. I don’t do anything else then except focus on what needs to be done to move my business forward — watching training, writing emails, making a video, creating a squeeze page, etc.

In fact, I’m planning on releasing a product soon (once I finish the videos), and I’ll make a free copy available to all my new friends here who request access 🙂

Unlock the key to earning thousands per day. Leads, sales, and profits await. Click here.

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

What will your product be about, Bob?

Bruce Hoag PhD

Loreen McKellar
    Participant

I work 35 hour weeks and o/t as required. I put in 3 hours per day on the business in the morning and have a social media/web developer – which makes me a whole person. i create content and she does all “that stuff”. It costs but I decided to invest as I do not have time or want to learn those skills in depth. It’s worked as within a couple of months i have a website with a platform and a squeeze page and two products for sale. Need to get traffic now.

Loreen
    http://www.loreenmckellar.com

"The Brain Fixer Upper"

Richard Lauro
    Participant

Yes, I work 40 hours a week and have a part time weekend job! So i’m not on here much to help people but I will try my best to help when I can

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

It’s good to see so many folks setting aside 3 hours a day to build their business . . even with full time jobs!

I think one real key is making those 3 hours count . . getting into a space where there are no interruptions, and then focusing relentlessly without allowing distractions . . .

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

2 users thanked author for this post.

Malik Ahmad
    Participant

I am a truck driver, I work between 60 and 70 hours a week.

I spend my lunch and any breaks I get during the day marketing. And I spend and hour or two after my kids and wife go to bed.

On the weekends, I automate my social media so the content will be distributed during the week, I create products, and buy/sell domains.

7 Figure Marketer Reveals...
    The Exact Blueprint He Used To Go From $0 Online To Millionaire Marketer In Just A Few Months! Get My FREE Guide.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Madhushan M
    Participant

Hi James,

I totally get that. I have a full-time job where I work 50 hours a week too. Not always easy to find the time to work online. But, I try to set aside an hour a day to focus on internet marketing.

Every day, I do one aspect. For example, today I committed this one hour to be active on PreneurPal. On Mondays, it is writing articles and posting on my websites. On Wednesdays I convert these articles into slides and post them in slideshare and so on…

It’s a lot of fun. It relieves a lot of stress that I build up during the day.

Have you never made money online before? Watch this video now.
    Struggling to succeed online? Read Internet Marketing tips, case studies and interviews of people who have succeeded online.

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

I admire your discipline, Madhushan.

Stay with it.

Bruce Hoag PhD

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar