Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Automatic logout

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Automatic logout

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce Hoag 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Replies

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Wait and see 🙂

Tina Fletcher
    Participant

I didn’t get logged out … all could be good. I always save the password and set it up to let me automatically (only for this not a security risk) anyway so only a quick click if automatic log out 🙂

All things Digital
    For Training https://www.onlinenowtraining.com/
    For Services https://digitalmia.com/

Whenever I click on the Home Page, it takes me back to the link for the login page, but when I click it, it states that I’m already logged in even though I have no way to access Pal Core Access or Members. So, I just log out and then login again to get back here.

♥ Coach Claire

NichirenBuddhistShaman.com

Discover the joy in every situation...

FREE full reading of your choice - for members only!

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

There’s an easier way, Claire.

When you’ve finished reading a post or writing a reply, scroll to the top of the page and find the “path” in red.

For example, “Home Page > Forums > Ask Anything > “the post that you’re reading.”

Click on Forums, and you’ll be taken back to the list of forums that you started with.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

Just wanted to mention that I haven’t been logged out yet, which I think is great.

It means that I easily can pick up where I left off. LOL

Bruce Hoag PhD

Yes, I have discovered that, Bruce. I just thought that you might be having trouble on the homepage. You can log out if you want to. You just have to re-click the login link on the homepage to be taken back to the login page and that’s where you find the option to log out.

♥ Coach Claire

1 user thanked author for this post.

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

Thanks, Claire.

Bruce Hoag PhD

You’re welcome, Bruce. I think Sean will be smoothing out all the rough edges in due time. His #1 priority has been getting this forum up and running so that everyone can get to know one another and become a community. Mission accomplished!

♥ Coach Claire

1 user thanked author for this post.

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

This morning I discovered that I’d been logged out. That meant digging out the password.

There must be some kind of default in the forum software that does this because I leave the tab open on my computer all the time.

Bruce Hoag PhD

Malik Ahmad
    Participant

I post here in between stops and I have to login every time I stop. It seems like you only have to be in active for five minutes or so.

7 Figure Marketer Reveals...
    The Exact Blueprint He Used To Go From $0 Online To Millionaire Marketer In Just A Few Months! Get My FREE Guide.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar