Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Do you know your numbers?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Do you know your numbers?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce Hoag 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Malik Ahmad
    Participant

I was reading a sales letter of Sean’s yesterday and he mentioned if you send a thousand visitors to your squeeze page, how many sign ups would you get?

That got me to thinking as entrepreneurs we should roughly know how many sign ups and how much income each mailing or traffic blast we send to our site will yield us.

1000 visitors to your squeeze page= How many sign ups?

What’s your open rate per email?

How many will buy your OTO?

How many will buy from your sales page?

Oto 1?

Downsell 1?

Oto 2?

Downsell 2?

And so on!

7 Figure Marketer Reveals...
    The Exact Blueprint He Used To Go From $0 Online To Millionaire Marketer In Just A Few Months! Get My FREE Guide.

• Author
    Replies

Leslie Leftley
    Participant

Three words Malik,

Testing, testing and testing again.

Until you have tested extensively, you just wont have the raw data to be able to approximate a Return On Investment (ROI).

Once you hit upon the sweet spot (where your sales process is in balance and you are hitting your targets), then you can tweak and improve as you move forward in your business.

The Cost of testing could be a monetary one, or one purely of time invested. Or a mix of both. Dependent upon your own personal circumstance.

There are as many ways to test as there are Internet Marketers, price point testing is a biggie (especially when just starting up).

Or, if using a sales funnel, where the money is being made and where any blocks to purchase can be found.

But, you don’t have to start from scratch. There is a lot of raw data, freely available, out there, about what works now, and what is evergreen, to save you wasting valuable time and money.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Tina Fletcher
    Participant

To answer your question this is the target that II had for last campaign and will use for next (as similar product price point) and it got my good results (it was not in the IM market, but my next one will be)

– I will go with purchasing 100 clicks
    – I want around 40-50% sign up if not test again with new squeeze page
    – I also aim to get 2 sales and 1 upsell (if applicable)
    – if I get that I then increase to 500 clicks
    – sales 5+
    – otos 1-3

Not sure if Sean or others think this is good or bad?

After testing to know it is converting my biggest focus is getting others as my affiliates and I will be looking for new affiliate next week when I launch my new product.

All things Digital
    For Training https://www.onlinenowtraining.com/
    For Services https://digitalmia.com/

1 user thanked author for this post.

Donna Merrill
    Participant

To answer your question this is the target that II had for last campaign and will use for next (as similar product price point) and it got my good results (it was not in the IM market, but my next one will be)

– I will go with purchasing 100 clicks
    – I want around 40-50% sign up if not test again with new squeeze page
    – I also aim to get 2 sales and 1 upsell (if applicable)
    – if I get that I then increase to 500 clicks
    – sales 5+
    – otos 1-3

Not sure if Sean or others think this is good or bad?

After testing to know it is converting my biggest focus is getting others as my affiliates and I will be looking for new affiliate next week when I launch my new product.

It’s a good idea to project your numbers like that, Tina.

Malik is absolutely right… you have to know your numbers.

Once you’ve got it structured right, the goal is to make more money than you spend on advertising.

When you get to the point that you can depend on making money vs. spending it… you can scale up, just like you’ve illustrated.

Good plan, and of course, the exciting part is to see what actually happens when your money is on the table.

Good luck with your launch.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Malik, you have hit the nail on the head here.

And KNOWING what your numbers are – all the way out, the way you illustrated – is far more important than hoping for a certain result in the future.

When you KNOW what your numbers are, you aren’t guessing at what you can invest in traffic or subscribers or even product creation . . you know (within some margin of error.)

And that gives you a competitive advantage against someone who is just guessing 🙂

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

4 users thanked author for this post.

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

Just make sure that the numbers that you measure are the ones that matter.

Albert Einstein is alleged to have said that, “Not everything that counts can be counted; and not everything that can be counted, counts.”

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar