Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

FREE Guide… 4 Things I Did To Build My Blog Using Only Free Traffic

Home Page Forums Members Helping Members Promote Your Landing Page Here FREE Guide… 4 Things I Did To Build My Blog Using Only Free Traffic

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Claire Elisabeth Elliott 6 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Replies

Norma Allen
    Participant

Thank you, Donna! Your download is fantastic. I am going to start following your advice to increase traffic to my website.

Norma Esler

Inspiration for Your Best Year Ever!

Dana Cassell
    Participant

Looks good, Donna. Thanks!

Need anything written or edited?
    Writers-Editors Network
    is the place to go for editorial help from professional writers and editors

Yvonne A Jones
    Participant

Hi Donna,

I downloaded your Report and look forward to reading.

Thanks,
    Yvonne

Are you ready to leverage client relationships and grow your business quickly?
    Download your Free Guide, "Relationship Marketing: Key to Small Business Success" at www.YvonneAJones.com/smallbizsuccess

Tina Fletcher
    Participant

Great I am already on your list and once again you are giving out interesting information 🙂

All things Digital
    For Training https://www.onlinenowtraining.com/
    For Services https://digitalmia.com/

Leslie Leftley
    Participant

Thanks for your generosity to the group Donna. I will certainly be taking a close look at your download.

Leslie Leftley
    Participant

Wow Donna,

I just spent well over an hour studying that download. Fabulous, easy to understated information, presented in a friendly and conversational way.

And yet you maintain your authority throughout. I felt as if you were talking to me over a drink or something. So natural.

I was looking at blogging, in isolation, a few months ago, as a way to make money online. But you have made a much bigger, and more persuasive, argument for blogging as a form of advertising and promotion for your main business, whether that be based on a platform site or a membership site.

I am not a lover of any social media, but your teaching of how to use its many incarnations, without getting embroiled in one to one aimless chit chat is solid gold.

It’s all about consistent action and serving your “tribe” in the best way for them, and that’s what brings you your richly deserved success. And all in 5 years…Very impressive!!

Thank you so much, Donna! I really look forward to reading this. Blogging is definitely the way that I will be going forward with my business. So many people underestimate the power of blogging, don’t they?

♥ Coach Claire

NichirenBuddhistShaman.com

Discover the joy in every situation...

FREE full reading of your choice - for members only!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar