Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Friend requests

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Friend requests

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce Hoag 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

I don’t know if you’ve had a chance to look around the forum, but if you click on Members in the Navigation Bar, you’ll be taken to a list of everyone in the forum.

At present, that’s nearly 70 people.

If someone has sent you a friend request, then you’ll see a large button on the right that says Friend Requested.

Click on that, and you’ll be taken to a new page where you can accept or decline the request.

At the moment, I can’t see why anyone would refuse a friend request.

So have a look at the list, and start friending. 😉

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

• Author
    Replies

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Thanks, Bruce. I wondered how that worked. Are you getting email notifications as well? I’m not.

Leslie Leftley
      Participant

Hi Don,

I only had the one email so far and accepted around 4 friend requests. Just now I have done as Bruce Hoag advised and discovered another request for my friendship, which I duly accepted.

I think it is something that Sean may want to clarify a little more because I still have several friend request I made to others, still awaiting acceptance. I don’t think it’s because everyone dislikes me …lol. I just don’t think that many are aware of the friendship function yet.

Even Sean does not love me anymore, as he was the very first person I sent a friend request to, several days ago…lol

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

I haven’t received any email notifications, Don.

So instead, I check all the members periodically to see if any have come through that I’m not aware of.

I’ve also had the same experience as you, Leslie. Friend requests made, but still pending.

Bruce Hoag PhD

Dana Cassell
    Participant

Thanks for explaining how it works, Bruce. Will look into it pronto!

Need anything written or edited?
    Writers-Editors Network
    is the place to go for editorial help from professional writers and editors

Norma Allen
    Participant

Woohoo! I have two new friends since Saturday. I’m still not sure what that means, though.

But thank you for being my friends.

🙂

Norma Esler

Inspiration for Your Best Year Ever!

Bob Moore
    Participant

I’m also not exactly sure of the benefit, but I do have “official” friends. The way I see it, we’re all here to offer advice and support, so I guess in that respect we’re all friends.

At least that’s the way I choose to look at it.

Unlock the key to earning thousands per day. Leads, sales, and profits await. Click here.

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

Remember, Bob. Sean hasn’t yet unlocked all the functionality of this forum.

I’m in favor of using all of the features available as they “come online” so that I’m “up to speed” when additional things are added.

Bruce Hoag PhD

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

We may all be friends now, Bob, when there’s only 80 people in the forum; but when there’s 5000, you’ll probably want to make some choices, and it may be harder to remember who the original ones were.

Just a thought.

Bruce Hoag PhD

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar