Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Hi Everyone,

Home Page Forums Meet Each Other Hi Everyone,

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer Eick-Jakiela 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Onofrio Fiorentino
    Participant

I’m getting in here later than most of you and I just want to introduce myself. My name is Onofrio Fiorentino, and my nick name is Norf, which is what all my family and friends call me.

Some of my main interests for now are: Health and Wellness, Internet marketing, Affiliate Marketing, List Building, and Lead Generation, and a few more topics related to marketing so I would love to interact with anyone and help those who have the same interests.

My biggest problems stem from being extremely time-challenged. So I’m working on ways to be more efficient with the little time I have for activities that are outside of my main business. After years of experience I’ve learned that it is critical to spend sufficient time-on-essential-task(s) to get profitable as soon as possible. So, anyone who has these same interests and challenges lets interact.

• Author
    Replies

Leslie Leftley
    Participant

Hi Norf, (If I may call you that).

Welcome to the Preneur Community!

All those Internet Marketing factors, you quote, will be of interest to most of us here, as they are not only forms of gaining subscribers and customers but also tactics for earning money for our current or proposed businesses.

I am looking at the huge Self development category and hope to find a suitable sub, or even sub, sub niche, on which to get started very soon. I intend to commence with providing information products and eventually form my own membership platform.

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

Welcome Norf.

Do you live in Italy?

Time is the one thing that few of us think there is enough of.

All that stuff you hear about how everyone has the same amount of time is baloney.

That’s because not everyone has the same amount of discretionary time; and that’s what matters.

Have you ever heard of Pareto’s Law, often referred to as the Pareto Principle?

In a nutshell, it says that you get 80% of your results from 20% of your effort.

Once you become aware of it, you’ll see it everywhere.

That 80/20 ratio can be applied to anything ad infinitum.

So let’s apply it to your workweek.

If you work 40 hours per week, then 20% of it is 8 hours.

That means that you accomplish 80% of what you’ll do all week in one day.

And then you’ll spend 80% of your time doing the other 20%. In other words, you’ll spend four days per week on just 20% of your results.

Let’s take that a step further.

You’ll spend 4% of your time, or a little over an hour and a half on 64% of what you achieve, and 96% of your time on just 36% of what you accomplish all week.

One more step.

You’ll spend approximately 1% of your time on accomplishing more than half of what you do in a week, and 99% of your time on accomplishing LESS than half of what you do.

That may sound crazy, but when you look back over your week and pinpoint the amount of time you actually spent on your work, you’ll find that it’s surprisingly accurate.

So, if you knew that you only had two hours per day, four days per week to work on your business, what would you focus on?

And what would you leave out?

We all waste so much time, and we do so for what we think are all the right reasons.

Think about these ratios, and then get really focused on what matters most.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Norma Allen
    Participant

Hi, Norf. Welcome to the group! I saw in another post that you’re from Montreal, one of my favourite cities.

Greetings from a fellow Canadian!

Norma Esler

Norma Esler

Inspiration for Your Best Year Ever!

Onofrio Fiorentino
    Participant

Hi Norma – Thanks for the greeting and welcome note. What city are you in? (I used to live in Winnipeg).

Please clarify: your photo name is Norma Allen and yet you ended your greeting by typing: Norma Esler.

Thanks!

Norf

Norma Allen
    Participant

Hi Norf. I’m from the Niagara area and I’m Mrs. Esler, so Norma Esler is the name I go by online.

Norma Esler

Onofrio Fiorentino
    Participant

Ok, thanks Norma. I’ll check out your website now.
    Norf

Onofrio Fiorentino
    Participant

Norma – I liked your site a lot. Did you build it all by yourself? It has useful content, but not too cluttered, with the right amount of white space.

What is the main way you get income, adwords?

I saw you promote webinars.

Do you earn income through webinars?

1 user thanked author for this post.

Norma Allen
      Participant

Hi Norf,

Sorry I didn’t get back to you because I didn’t check the page to see your questions. Yes, I built my site at normaesler.com. I have been building websites since 1997, for myself and other people and also have a hosting business. I make money mostly through my own products, but also some affiliate marketing.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. 🙂

Norma Esler

Onofrio Fiorentino
    Participant

… Answer my questions above only if you feel comfortable doing so. I don’t mean to pry into private information.

I hope you don’t mind, I’m just curious, but no worries if my questions are not appropriate! 🙂 Thanks!

Malik Ahmad
    Participant

Hello, Norf!

Welcome to the ultimate gathering for Internet Marketers!

7 Figure Marketer Reveals...
    The Exact Blueprint He Used To Go From $0 Online To Millionaire Marketer In Just A Few Months! Get My FREE Guide.

Onofrio Fiorentino
    Participant

Hi Malik – thank you for welcoming me to this forum, I appreciate it. I see you’ve been fairly active. Please tell me what have you learned so far? I’m curious on how to get and give the most value! Thanks.

Ni Norf,
    Nice to meet you. I just joined the other day myself 🙂
    I think being time-challenged is the hardest thing for me, as well, and once I do have the time, staying on-task!

Wanted to say hello to everyone else. Norma, I was born in the Western NY area (Buffalo), so when you said Niagara my ears perked up. 🙂

I Use Reviews
    Where I Only Review Internet Marketing Products and Programs
    I Actually Use, Or Have Used
    Visit My YouTube Channel!
    Follow Me on Twitter @IUseReviews

1 user thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar