Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

How to Dominate Quora tutorial

Home Page Forums Ask Anything How to Dominate Quora tutorial

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce Hoag 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Dana Cassell
    Participant

I’d like to thank whoever posted the “Quora” tutorial in the new “Member Tutorials” section. What a wonderful find and share! I’ve long seen tips on using Quora as a platform for list and expertise building, but never such a detailed case study. Even better, many of the steps he used could be replicated on forums and social media groups. It’s a must-read, but be ready to take lots of notes.

Need anything written or edited?
    Writers-Editors Network
    is the place to go for editorial help from professional writers and editors

4 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

It was me, Dana.

I sent it to Sean for one of his clients, and he asked me to post it.

There’s a glitch in that part of the forum which prevented my name from being displayed.

Glad you found the article to be helpful.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

5 users thanked author for this post.

Dana Cassell
      Participant

Well, major thanks to you and to Sean for the suggestion. It goes right along with many of Sean’s teachings, making it doubly useful to anyone following his coaching.

Need anything written or edited?
      Writers-Editors Network
      is the place to go for editorial help from professional writers and editors

2 users thanked author for this post.

Leslie Leftley
      Participant

Should have known it was you Bruce,

I think Quora is a viable platform for building a list. I, personally, have daily emails about different aspects of Word War 2 (a big side interest of mine) And I always make time to read them. It can become quite addictive in fact. So if it interests me, I’m sure that many others feel the same.

The many and varied subjects covered under Quora could well mean that Quora may be a diamond in the rough and help to kick start an online business, while simultaneously building an audience for oneself.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Bruce Hoag
      Participant

How could you turn your interest in WWII into a business, Les?

The answer won’t be obvious, but there’s a lot of interest in it, so I would’ve thought that a side hustle could be created from it.

To get some ideas about how people have turned their hobbies into business, listen to their stories here: Side Hustle School.

Bruce Hoag PhD
      The Internet Marketing Psychologist
      The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

1 user thanked author for this post.

Jan Sandhouse Hurst
    Participant

Dana, thank you for this post. Without it, I wouldn’t have thought to look at the Quora tutorial. Now it’s on my “must do” list!

2 users thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar