Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

How to Make Your First $1,000 Online. Step-by-Step Blueprint.

Home Page Forums Members Helping Members Promote Your Landing Page Here How to Make Your First $1,000 Online. Step-by-Step Blueprint.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Leslie Leftley 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Replies

Norma Allen
    Participant

Thanks, Bob. Your landing page looks good. No nonsense and to the point.

Norma Esler

Inspiration for Your Best Year Ever!

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

I didn’t sign up.

The disconnect for me is that the offer doesn’t match the domain name.

The domain name tells me that what you offer is about affiliate sales.

The freebie doesn’t mention it.

So I’m not sure if I’m getting a blueprint for how to make affiliate sales, or do something else online.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

I signed up! I’ve come across this Richard Legg guy, before… yes, I think I’ve seen this video. I remember he had a good offer that I couldn’t afford. But it’s a high quality, good offer that many people will go for. Please let us know how it goes, Bob!

♥ Coach Claire

NichirenBuddhistShaman.com

Discover the joy in every situation...

FREE full reading of your choice - for members only!

By the way, I clicked the link in your signature, Bob… how is Online Sales Pro going for you? I once signed up for that through a site, but quickly cancelled when I saw how expensive it was going to be. I know a lot of people say that they are making a killing promoting these kind of affiliate products, but I just don’t think I should have to pay a monthly fee to promote any company’s product.

♥ Coach Claire

NichirenBuddhistShaman.com

Discover the joy in every situation...

FREE full reading of your choice - for members only!

1 user thanked author for this post.

Leslie Leftley
      Participant

I am with you thee Claire. One should always be extremely cautious when handing over money, just so you can then go on and make money for someone else and keep a percentage little yourself.

If they have “admin” costs these should be taken after you make a sale, b not as a money making, sleazy side venture.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar