Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

I can help with designing your membership

Home Page Forums Members Helping Members I Can Help With . . . . I can help with designing your membership

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Leslie Leftley 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

This is a sample post to show how you can create a post here telling folks what you can do, or offering help . . .

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies

Bob Moore
    Participant

Hi Sean,

Are you still using Beaver Builder, or are there other platforms you would suggest?

I’ve been wanting to start a membership for some time, as I have so much content in a couple different niches that I know I can make it work. But I think the things that have kept me from moving forward are cost and ease of implementation.

They all just seem so cumbersome.

My plan is to use some of the content early in the funnel and offer the membership as a more high-ticket upsell. I hope I’m on the right track.

Unlock the key to earning thousands per day. Leads, sales, and profits await. Click here.

Leslie Leftley
    Participant

Thanks Sean will be a great additional benefit, once I have my own online real estate in place.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar