Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

I can help you stay inspired.

Home Page Forums Members Helping Members I Can Help With . . . . I can help you stay inspired.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Norma Allen 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Norma Allen
    Participant

I’ve loaded up my autoresponder with daily inspirational emails that contain a quote and a short message of encouragement. You can sign up for that at normaesler.com.

You’ve got to be strong mentally and emotionally to be successful, and we all could use a little inspiration.

Also, I’m pretty good at explaining things. It’s my day job (teacher), so I will help answer questions whenever I can.

Of course I welcome your feedback, too. We’re here to support one another after all.

Norma Esler

Inspiration for Your Best Year Ever!

• Author
    Replies

Bob Moore
    Participant

Norma,

From one teacher to another, thanks for the motivation and the inspiration. Those are things we all could definitely use.

I’m a high school English teacher and the head of my department. You?

Retirement is on my radar now (after a LOT of years in the profession). I’m looking forward to becoming a full-time marketer in the near future.

I look forward to future interaction with you and all our fellow “preneurs.” Thanks.

Unlock the key to earning thousands per day. Leads, sales, and profits await. Click here.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Norma Allen
    Participant

Hi Bob,

Right now I’m teaching guitar and piano at a private music studio, but taught French as a Second Language in the classroom for a while, with a fun stint teaching a grade 10 Guitar class. Also homeschooled for 18 years.

All three of my children are teachers. One middle school Montessori teacher, one university professor, and one homeschooling mom.

High school English sounds like a blast. It was one of my favourite subjects.

Norma Esler

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

Looking forward to receiving your inspirational quotes, Norma.

There’s so much negativity in the world, and for good reason; but if you don’t control the amount of it that gets into your mind, then it will have a negative effect on you.

I once met a millionaire who stopped watching the news altogether for something like seven years. (This was back in the 1980s.)

I haven’t had a TV for about 4-1/2 years. When I’m bored, tired, or both, I watch YouTube. No ads, and a better selection. LOL

And I’ve really gotten to the point where I don’t even check the news online.

As Neil Postman in his book, Amusing Ourselves to Death, has said: It’s all just another form of entertainment.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Norma Allen
    Participant

Bruce, Postmans’s book is one of my favourites. We really are Amusing Ourselves to Death in a lot of ways. I need to read that again.

Kudos to you for saying no to TV. It’s such an empty way to spend time.

Norma Esler

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar