Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

I can help you discover what's holding you back, & what to do about it

Home Page Forums Members Helping Members I Can Help With . . . . I can help you discover what's holding you back, & what to do about it

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce Hoag 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

I understand people really well, especially those in the workplace.

That includes entrepreneurs, like you.

I can help you to understand what’s holding you back so that you can create a plan to get moving again.

No more Bright Shiny Object Syndrome.

No more distractions.

———

I can also help you with your content. (That’s my primary business.)

Content is any form of communication that promotes your business: posts, sales pages, ebooks, email campaigns, and even full-length books.

There are two reasons why you don’t produce the content that you want to: Lack of expertise and / or lack of time.

The majority of people fall in the first category.

In a nutshell, I can help you with the two things that most likely are holding you back: how you think, and how to get high-quality content in a reasonable amount of time.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

• Author
    Replies

Norma Allen
    Participant

Bruce, we all need that kind of help. Yogi Berra famously said, “Baseball is 90 percent mental and the other half is physical.” Well, the IM game is about the same.

I believe if you can get your mental game in gear then nothing can hold you back.

Norma Esler

Inspiration for Your Best Year Ever!

1 user thanked author for this post.

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

I love Yogi Berra’s wisdom, Norma.

Bruce Hoag PhD

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Hi Bruce

I’ve checked your profile and read some articles on your website. I really like your style.

In a month or two I will need some help with writing. Do you have maybe some link where I could find some references from your previous clients? I would like to see your work.

I have one more question.
    My English is bad, because it isn’t my first language. Do you offer editing service? For example. I write an article (in my “broken” English) and then you edit it?

I know some writers don’t like to do this… but I have this opportunity here to ask you and would like to hear your opinion.

Bruce Hoag
      Participant

Hi Dejan,

I just saw your reply.

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you.

If you go to my home page, then you’ll find a link for testimonials in the navigation bar.

There aren’t many, but that’s because I’ve been writing part-time for only a few people.

I’m also the first author of a hardback that’s available from Amazon. I’m not suggesting that you buy it, but it does give me some credibility that goes beyond the testimonials.

As to editing – yes. I’m willing to edit, though I usually end up rewriting the copy.

Bruce Hoag PhD

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar