Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Instagram Cheat Sheet

Home Page Forums Post Anything Instagram Cheat Sheet

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Malik Ahmad 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Malik Ahmad
    Participant

This is a collection of resources and trainings for Instagram. It will help you get the basics of Instagram without having to spend any money.

7 Figure Marketer Reveals...
    The Exact Blueprint He Used To Go From $0 Online To Millionaire Marketer In Just A Few Months! Get My FREE Guide.

• Author
    Replies

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

Must admit that Instagram is a platform I don’t know anything about.

Can you explain, Malik, the three biggest reasons why it’s a good marketing channel for IM-ers?

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Malik Ahmad
    Participant

Sorry for such a slow response, but I have not been in this section for a while.

Instagram has 800 million active users and does not have as many bots as Facebook and Twitter.

Instagram is relatively free of clutter, while it is much smaller than Facebook (which is filled with clutter) and not as easy to navigate as Instagram.

Instagram’s engagement is much higher than Facebook. Instagram’s engagement is 10 times higher than Facebook.

Instagram does not have the same negativity that is found on Facebook.

Facebook is 💯 ads supported. So you have different posts/ads everywhere. Instagram while they have ads does not overwhelm your feed.

Instagram has a much younger demographic, while Facebook is considered the social media platform for parents by teens.

Instagram is all pictures and 60 second videos. Not a lot of reading like Facebook and Twitter.

Instagram influencers make money from companies of all sizes for promoting their products to their followers, other users asking them to promote for them (something like a solo ad but way cheaper), and of course promoting your own offers/affiliate offers.

Several months ago I was able to get a weekend end stay at a nice hotel for shouting them out on Instagram.

Instagram allows regular people to get perks that used to be reserved for celebrities. All you need is a decent following and the nerve to ask. Businesses need exposure. I have no such luck with this strategy and Facebook.

The Exact Blueprint He Used To Go From $0 Online To Millionaire Marketer In Just A Few Months! Get My FREE Guide.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Norma Allen
    Participant

Thanks, Malik. Looks like lots of good information in your download.

Norma Esler

Inspiration for Your Best Year Ever!

Donna Merrill
    Participant

Nice info, Malik.

I haven’t gotten big into Instagram because it’s all image based, but your mention of the 60 second videos is a spark for me.

I might give that a shot in order to reach new audiences.

How do YOU go about building a “target audience” on Instagram?

Thanks for putting this together. VEry valuable.

Malik Ahmad
      Participant

Instagram uses hashtags like Twitter. So you would have to find popular hashtags that people in your niche are using and go after those hashtags.

Instagram is a little weird when it comes to what’s a popular hashtag. One that we know is a popular keyword phrase in our respective niche, does not always translate into a popular hashtag.

Before you begin any campaign you must properly identify the hashtags you want to go after and you must locate the top dog’s in your niche (to follow and skim followers from).

1 user thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar